Saturday 26 January 2013

Jamia mosque, Nairobi, Kenya






Jamia Mosque is located on Banda Street, Nairobi, Kenya in the Central Business District
Jamia Mosque is a mosque located on Banda Street, Nairobi, Kenya in the Central Business District.
(Nairobi is the capital and largest city of Kenya and situated between the cities of Kampala and Mombasa).

The Jamia Mosque was founded and frist built by Syed Maulana Abdullah Shah in 1906  The mosque
in typical Classic Arabic Muslim style with extensive use of marble and inscriptions from Quran and it's recognized by 3 silver domes and two twin minarets


                                                                   Kenya Map

                                                           Nairobi city, Kenya













1 comment:

  1. My experience working with Benjamin ( A Loan Officer) was a pleasure. He was completely upfront about the costs and whether the deal made sense financially. In fact, when I explained my situation, he advised me not to refinance unless the current terms improved even though it cost him business. When he later contacted me about a better deal, I jumped at it because he had earned my trust"Definitely made me feel confident that I was working with a great loan company / great business person who knew his worth of business lines.I will advies anyone here looking for any kind of loan to contact Mr Benjamin because he and his company helped me with a loan at the rate 2% which was very impressive.I had Mr Benjamin contact Office Email on .... 247officedept@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete